About the Journal
Focus and Scope
"The construction, materials science, mechanical engineering" is a collection of scientific works devoted to the consideration of fundamental and applied problems of construction planning and organizing, the improvement of building technologies, the development promote of housing and communal services, the reliability improving of building structures, the modernization of machinery and equipment.
With the purpose of the information material concentration collection of scientific works «Construction, materials science, mechanical engineering" is divided into the next series:
Topics of series - coverage of topical issues of human health and safety, occupational health, industrial safety, civil protection, fire and ecological safety, construction processes technologies, rational use of materials in the modern construction of buildings and structures, as well as safety in the reconstruction of buildings and structures, safety enterprises, incl. of mining enterprises, urban transport.
"Innovative technology lifecycle of housing and civil, industrial and transportation purposes"
Topics of series - topical issues of energy-efficient construction and design of residential buildings with regard to their life-cycle, comfort parameters, environmental friendliness, efficiency, as well as the diagnosis and evaluation of technical condition, the forecast of durability and reliability, repair and restoration of buildings and structures of public, industrial and transport construction.
"Computer systems and information technologies in education, science and management"
Topics series - coverage of topical issues of implementation and use of computer systems and information technology in various fields of activity related to the construction, in particular in education, science, designing and management. We discuss the use and development of computer systems and information and measurement technologies.
"Lifting and transport, construction and road machines and equipment"
Topics of series - work processes intensification of lifting and transport, building and road machines and equipment. lated to the construction, in particular in education, science, designing and management. We discuss the use and development of computer systems and information and measurement technologies.
"Creating of high-tech ecological complexes of Ukrainebased on the concept of balance (stable) development"
Topics of series - coverage of relevant issues of savings evaluating and reproduction of natural-resource potential of Ukraine, as well as energy-efficient construction and designing of residential buildings with regard to their life-cycle, comfort parameters, environmental impact and cost.
"Proceedings in memory of Starodubov"
Topics of series - topical issues of building materials technology and the improvement of their properties by different processing methods, the rational use of materials in the modern construction of buildings and structures, as well as data for the calculation and designing of structures and technological equipment for the life safety systems.
"Energy, ecology, computer technology in construction"
Topics of series - resource- and energy-saving life-support systems of buildings and structures, the analysis of the internal environment and the evaluating of its quality in the room, as well as protection from harmful factors; environmental issues and computer technologies in construction.
Peer Review Process
1. Manuscripts received by the editors, are preliminary considered by section editor on the compliance of provided material to the goals and objectives of the journal, its scientific direction. Manuscripts prepared without notice of "Rules of registration and manuscripts" and not containing contact information about the authors will not be considered.
2. In case of positive preliminary assessment, the manuscript is sent for review the two reviewers who are the experts in the corresponding scientific field.
Article is transmitted to the reviewer without giving any information about the author
3. Review shall objectively assess the scientific article and include comprehensive analysis of its scientific, practical, theoretical, methodological advantages and disadvantages.
Editorial office has the right to engage external reviewers. Reviewer can not be the author or co-author of the book under review, scientific director or employee of the department where the author works.
4. Reviews are discussed by the editorial board and serve as the basis for accepting or rejecting of manuscripts.
5. Review provides an analysis of the manuscript on the following criteria:
- Timeliness of the topic of scientific article;
- Academic novelty of the research direction;
- Formulation of the problem and the importance of these results for the further development of the theory and practice in this field;
- Sufficiency of the study material;
- Compliance of conclusions with the research goals and objectives;
- Quality of work with sources;
- Article submission quality: style, terminology, wording.
6. The final part of review should include well-founded conclusion and clear recommendation about appropriateness of publishing of a scientific article in a journal or the need for its revision.
In case of a negative assessment of the manuscript as a whole (recommendation about inexpediency of publication), the reviewer has to justify its conclusions.
In case of non-compliance of the manuscript to one or more criteria, the reviewer points out in his review the need to finalize the article and gives recommendations for improving the manuscript to author (with an indication of the author's inaccuracies and errors).
7. Editorial office should inform the author about result of review.
Articles finalized by the author, re-are sent for review (to the reviewer who made critical remarks or another one).
In case of conflict, the review is provided to the author without giving any information about the reviewer. If the author does not agree with the reviewers' comments, he may apply for re-reviewing or recall the article.
8. According to the results of reviewing, article may be:
In case of refusal to publish an article, editorial office should send to authors motivated refusal within 10 days. Manuscripts with negative results of the reviewer are not published and are not returned to the author. The editorial board does not keep manuscripts not accepted for publication.
b) sent to the author for revision.
Accepted for publication article, that needs some work, is to be sent to the author with comments from reviewer and editor.
Authors should add any necessary corrections in the final version of the manuscript and return the corrected text to the editor, as well as its electronic version is identical with the original version and a cover letter.
Revised article is reviewed repeatedly, and the editors decide on the possibility of publication. Articles sent to authors for correction should be returned to the editor no later than 7 calendar days after the receipt.
Failure to observe the terms of return of the article changes the date of publication.
c) accepted for publication.
Manuscripts accepted for publication will not be returned.
9. Term of receiving reviews is 14 days.
10. Article of authors who refuse to finalize technical scientific material; do not perform constructive comments from reviewer or do not arguments refute them, not allowed to be publishedIf the publication of the article has caused a violation of copyright, or generally accepted norms of scientific ethics, the editors entitled to withdraw published article.
The journal is published quarterly.
Open Access Policy
The editorial staff supports the Budapest Open Access Initiative aimed to free and charge-free dissemination of scientific knowledge. The Periodical provides immediate open access to its content, which increases the scope of knowledge sharing.
Series "Life Safety":
Kaplenko Galina Grigorevna Tel. (0562)56-54-73, 4-73, е-mail: konf.BGD.email@example.com
Series "Innovative lifecycle technology of housing and civil, industrial and transportation purposes":
Iurchenko Ievgeny Leonidovich Tel. (0562)46-10-36, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Series "Computer systems and information technologies in education, science and management":
Krivenkova Lyudmila Yurevna Tel. (056)756-34-10, е-mail: email@example.com
Series "Lifting and transport, construction and road machines and equipment ":
Khozhylo Maksym `Eduardovich Tel. (0562)56-33-73, 066-898-10-01, е-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Series "Creating of high-tech ecological complexes of Ukraine based on the concept of balance (stable) development":
Iurchenko Ievgeny Leonidovich Tel. (056)746-10-36, е-mail: email@example.com
Series "Proceedings in memory of Starodubov":
Rott Nataliya Aleksandrovnaе-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Series "Energy, ecology, computer technology in construction":
Adehov Oleksandr Valeriyovych Tel. (0562)56-34-06, е-mail: PGASA-TGSVemail@example.com